Environmental Noise Analysis and Advice Service (ENAAS)
Providing environmental noise analysis and advice services to Te Whatu Ora National Public Health Service.
ENAAS was established on 1 January 2000. ENAAS's role is to provide advise on environmental noise to the Ministry of Health and Public Health Services nation-wide under District Health Board administration. We do not provide consultancy services to private clients outside this contract.
We provide technical and expert advice on environmental noise and non-occupational noise to Te Whatu Ora (under contract) including;
For Public Health Services only: those wishing to request services from ENAAS please see the latest Public Health Directory from Te Whatu Ora for instructions.
- Measurement and assessment of all types of environmental noise
- Provision of expert evidence for Environment Court and Local Government Resource Management Act proceedings
- Assessment of proposals involving noise emissions
- Audit of predictions of noise
- Advice on enforcement options
- Interpretation of acoustical standards and guidelines
- Training in environmental noise measurement and assessment.