Tangle Guard Tree Banding - 7.6cm wide x 15.2m long.
Tangle Guard Banding Material is a versatile wrap for trees and ideal for use with Tree Tanglefoot Insect Barrier
Tangle Guard provides a base to minimise contact of tanglefoot insect barrier sticky glue with the tree trunk.
How to Use Tanglefoot Tree Guard
For Insect Protection:
1. Wrap banding around the tree trunk, out of contact with children or pets.
2. Wind tree wrap tightly around the trunk to prevent insects from crawling under the wrap. On rough bark trees, plug the gaps under the band with cotton wool or similar material.
3. Secure the wrap by tucking the end into the last overlap row or use masking tape or light twine.
4. Apply Tree Tanglefoot Insect Barrier, following label instructions.
5. Remember to REMOVE BANDING AT THE END OF THE SEASON!
For Tree Protection:
To prevent sun scald, damage from rodent or mammal feeding and bark bruising from string trimmers and weed eaters;
1. Starting at the base of the tree, wind the wrap around the tree truck overlapping, working upward to the top until reaching the branches.
2. Secure wrap by tucking end into the last overlap row or use masking tape or light twine.